Thursday, January 22, 2009

Paper love.

I've always loved stationary... cards, journals, notepads, thank you-notes. I love them all. I'm attracted to bright colors, bold designs, patterns and chic quotes ( CharlotteMoss, hello!)

In the last few months I've decided to try my own. What brought about the idea? Simple enough - I got engaged, starting looking at letterpress invitation suites and knew there was no way I could afford that. Seems like I have expensive taste! After looking at lots of graphic items I decided that I would try my hand at the design process. So far it's interesting but my lack of design tools is proving to be a bit frustrating. I am using 3 (yes, THREE) programs to create/edit my creations. I don't have Illustrator. Ugh. I'm wondering if it's worth the investment.

No comments: