Saturday, June 20, 2009

Hello Vera!

Swoon! I've admired these cute little Kate Spade shoes for quite a while now. Practicality got the best of me and I never ordered them. I re-found them earlier this week but I was still on the fence. It was then that I had the bright idea to ask the boy. His response?

"No. I don't like them. It looks like someone pulled a bow off a gift and stuck it on the front."

haha. Love the honesty but it wasn't the response I wanted to hear. However, I took his comments to heart and waited.... another two days. Finally this morning I gave in. I am happy to report that I will soon receive some awesome new shoes:


While I used to live in flip-flops all summer long I've realized that I have done major damage to my feet. I've carefully been considering my summer shoe options. I want something for weekends that will be fun and summery without being frumpy, uncomfortable or a sneaker. (I already have several pairs of driving shoes/loafers or whatever you choose to call them.) Don't worry I will still wear flip-flops but their use will be limited. I think these shoes will work nicely with chino shorts or cropped pants. Wish me luck!

No comments: